Apeks XTX 200 Regulator +Regulator bag + 1° overhaul free
The Apeks XTX200 topped independent regulator reviews and was respected as one of the best regulators in the world. To improve on this was not an easy task. Our new XTX200 takes all that is good from its predecessor and offers even more. Not only has the regulator been brought right up to date with stunning looks but we have also made functional improvements. The 1st stage has been redesigned to offer improved gas flow which now enables this to accept a 5th port (pictured right, not included as standard). The 2nd stage is now manufactured with active protection against infection as all moulded parts are produced with an additive that kills MRSA, protects against E-Coli, bacteria and fungi, and is also very effective against viruses, mould, yeast and algae. One of the new features is a purge button that is larger for easier diver use and also now offers a dual flow rate purge for different operations. We have also redesigned the diver adjustable controls with improved ergonomics on the Venturi lever and the Cracking Resistance Control. Every aspect of the new XTX200 has been thought about to bring the whole unit together so that it not only performs exceptionally well but also looks the part.
• Uses the proven “FSR” type first stage as found on the ATX200 and Tungsten models
• Features a bright chrome finish
• All medium pressure ports are now 3/8” so that the reversible XTX second stage can mount to either side of the first stage
• The over-balancing feature allows the medium pressure air in the hose to increase at a rate faster than ambient pressure resulting in superior performance
• Comes standard with an environmental dry kit which keeps water and contaminants out as well as makes the model more resistant to freezing
• Compatible to EAN 40, new, out of the box
• Although shipped in a standard right-hand configuration, this second stage can be reversed into a left-hand configuration by an Authorized Apeks Technician.
• Features new Diver Changeable Exhaust (DCE) System. This system gives the diver the ability to change from a large exhaust tee to a smaller exhaust tee. The large tee provides the best exhaust bubble dispersion; the smaller tee is lighter weight and compact. The regulator comes with both sets of exhaust tees
• Improved exhalation performance and overall work of breathing
• This pneumatically balanced second stage has diver-adjustable controls for opening effort and venturi control
• Suitable for coldwater use
The XTX200 can be converted from a right handed hose configuration (as supplied from the APEKS factory) to a left handed one. This regulator also features a Reversible Venturi System (RVS). Changing the regulator to a left handed configuration is both quick and simple and can be performed by any APEKS Authorised Service Technician.
The 2nd stage of the XTX200 features the Diver Changeable Exhaust System (DCE) giving divers the ability to change from a small to a large exhaust. It offers the user a choice of the wider exhaust tee for minimal bubble interference (great for underwater photography) and the narrow exhaust tee for a smaller compact comfortable regulator (ideal for travel). The exhausts are made from strong, yet light-weight material, essential for the diving environment. We supply different coloured mouthpieces and exhausts for regulator individualisation, useful when using multiple regulators with different mixes.
This new XTX200 incorporates a new design of front cover manufactured using high strength materials which protect the most vulnerable part of the demand valve. Quality chrome plated metallic features immediately identify this regulator as a top of the range model.
The design of the purge button has improved even further than its predecessor. The original XTX200 improved on the purge itself. Due to the open design the purge was self clearing and prevented debris build-up. All this is still evident in the new model but with added benefits. The purge button is now larger for easier operation and also offers a dual flow rate purge.
The new Venturi lever still reduces the amount of grit ingress and therefore resists any possible friction giving a smooth operation. The new version has been re-designed with improved ergonomics.
A swivel hose connection is available at an extra cost. This allows the demand valve end of the hose connection to rotate and pivot, providing a more comfortable fit.
The silicone exhaust valve of the XTX200 improves breathing performance.
Weight: DIN 1142g