Medium Whanganui Aquapac
This case will protect all sorts of electronic devices including Sony Readers and the Kindle 3.
Fits Kindle 3, Sony PRS-505, and all Nooks.
Early Kindles (First Generation, Kindle 2, Kindle DX) are too big - you need to go up a size to the Large Whanganui.
- Everything works normally through the case including touchscreens.
- Also protects from dust, dirt and sand.
- Supplied with a lanyard
- Like most of our cases it´ll float if you drop it in the drink.
- The Whanganui River is a major river in the North Island of New Zealand.
- The seams are high-frequency welded to form a super-strong bond.
- The Aquaclip® (a patented, ultra-secure, rustproof, injection-moulded plastic seal) opens and closes with a simple twist of two levers, and everything stays in one piece even when open.
- 200 x 265 mm